Advertisement

Exposé - Let Me Be The One (Official Video)

Exposé - Let Me Be The One (Official Video) Exposé's official music video for 'Let Me Be The One'. Click to listen to Exposé on Spotify:

As featured on Greatest Hits. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Exposé
When I Looked At Him:
I'll Never get Over You Getting Over Me:
Point Of No Return:

More great Ultimate Hits Of The Nineties videos here:

Follow Exposé
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Exposé on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

(Let me)
Show you how I feel
(Be the one)
That I need so much

(Let me)
Give you what is real
(Be the one)
That I long to touch

#Exposé #LetMeBeTheOne #Vevo

What You Don't Know,ExposeVEVO,acoustic,music,Seasons Change,Exposé Lyrics,Let Me Be The One Lyrics,Exposé Let Me Be The One Live,Come Go With Me,instrumental,Tell Me Why,vevo,Exposé Official,official,download,Exposé let Me Be The One,karaoke,remix,lyrics,Exposé Live,audio,official video,cover,I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me,Exposed To Love,Sony,Point Of No Return,music video,playlist,single,album,When,Exposé Let Me Be The One,Exposé Vevo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments