Advertisement

My Rottweiler is a thief||my dog steals every thing||funny dog video

My Rottweiler is a thief||my dog steals every thing||funny dog video In today's video my dog ​​is hungry that's why stealing potatoes and apples.And how does my pregnant wife handle my dog ​​and feed him,this is explained in this video.you will see an emotional bonding between my pregnant wife and my 12 year little girl and a dangerous dog rottweiler.My dog ​​jerry is very famous on youtube,Because the rottweiler is considered a very dangerous dog,But my dog ​​Jerry is a very good family dog.rottweiler is a very gud family and guard dog.But many people are afraid to raise this dog.While the dog is dangerous, it completely depends on his training.
#rottweiler #therott #jerry #guarddog #pregnantwife #pregnancy #wife #funnydogvideos #cutedogvideos #funnyanimal #familydogbreed #rottwilerdog #traineddog #dogstory #dogvideos #cutedog #dogtraining #protectiondogbreed #germandogbreed #americanrottweiler #therott #rott #dogbreed #aggressivedog

only for business___
surajjat8840@gmail.com

rottweiler dog,rottweiler,jerry,rott,the rott,funny dog videos,funny dog video,cute dog,cute dog video,funny animal video,funny compliation,guard dog,best protection dog breed,best trained dog,dog training,dog story,funny dog story,funny animals,dog training at home,most aggressive dog breed,german dog breed,pregnant wife,pregnant lady,pregnant,pregnancy,dog loves pregnant women,dog lovea pregnancy,sapna,anshu,suraj,dog videos,dogs,best dog breed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments