Advertisement

'Cristiano Ronaldo Is Fundamental For Us' - Pirlo

'Cristiano Ronaldo Is Fundamental For Us' - Pirlo Juventus head coach Andrea Pirlo spoke on Saturday on the eve of Serie A clash with Napoli, despite midfielder Piotr Zielinski and a squad staff member testing positive for Covid-19 on Friday following constant testing of the club after playing Genoa last weekend.

Nearly 20 Genoa players and staff members have tested positive for Covid-19.

Pirlo revealed what he has learned from working with Cristiano Ronaldo. The Juventus boss has been particularly impressed with Ronaldo's work ethic and insists his teammates must follow his lead.

He said: "For us he is fundamental, his spirit which he showed also against Roma when we were one man down – he kept on running up to the last minute and this must set an example for all the other players."

Please subscribe, like the video and share wherever you can!

**DO NOT copy and re-upload any part of this video anywhere otherwise copyright strikes will be made! You do not have my permission**
I have all the necessary rights to use this footage, my footage is licensed through agencies, please contact me if you're unsure, you can find my email address on my 'about' page.

To make sure you don't miss any of my videos
on this and my other channels please :

Subscribe here!:

Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:

If you want to help with the costs involved with running the channel you can support me on my Patreon here =

Football,Soccer,Beanyman,BeanymanSports,Beany,Press Conference,Presser,Interview,Premier League,Sports,Full,Manager,FULL,Post Match Press Conference,Post Match,Pre-Match,

Post a Comment

0 Comments