Advertisement

SPRAY PAINTING My BFF'S CAR To See How they REACT PRANK**GONE WRONG**😱😑|Jentzen Ramirez

SPRAY PAINTING My BFF'S CAR To See How they REACT PRANK**GONE WRONG**😱😑|Jentzen Ramirez Hey guys its Piper Rockelle's best friend, Jentzen Ramirez. Sit back and enjoy watching spray painting my bff's car to see how they react prank gone wrong. That's right guys, today I'm going to be spray painting Piper Rockelle's car to get her crazy reaction and make sure to stay tuned for when my crush Sophie Fergi gets brought into this crazy prank! We also spray paint my sisters car too so make sure you stay for her crazy reaction as well! This video was so funny because of everyones reaction! If you enjoyed this crazy video please LIKE, and Turn On Notifications! If you guys wanna see more prank videos with my crush and the squad leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!

#prank #react #crush

MY MERCH:

Subscribe: | Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!
Latest video:

=======((THANK YOU))==========
@Piper Rockelle
@Sophie Fergi
@Lev Cameron
@Sawyer Sharbino
@Liana Ramirez
@Emily Dobson

SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM:
TIKTOK:
TWITTER:

WATCH MORE:
MY CRUSH:
LAST TO CHALLENGE:
24 HOUR CHALLENGE:
Most Popular:
#JentzenRamirez #Challenge #Jentzen

Hey guys my name is Jentzen Ramirez and I'm one of Piper Rockelle's best friends. I'm 13 and on this page you'll see me do many challenge videos with my boy and girlfriends, and crush, SHHHH. Also on this youtube page you'll see vlogs, last to challenges, 24 hour challenges, and more! I'm a black belt, stunt kid and loves to do acrobatics. So, you'll probably see me flipping around and doing some really fun tricks in my videos! Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to join me on these crazy adventures.

Jentzen Ramirez,Jentzen Ramirez YouTube,YouTube Jentzen Ramirez,Jentzen,best friend challenges,Piper Rockelle best friend,ramirez,spray painting my best friends car to see how they react,spray painting my best friends car,spray painting car,spray painting car prank,prank,react,reaction,gone wrong,spray paint,spray paint prank,spray paint joke gone wrong,spray painting lambo,painting prank,Piper Rockelle,Sophie Fergi,Sophie and Jentzen,spray painting prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments