Advertisement

ASMR Legs Massage with different techniques **perfect Tingles **πŸ˜΄πŸ¦΅πŸ’€πŸ’€by Cosmic πŸ‘Έ - asmr Queen

ASMR Legs Massage with different techniques **perfect Tingles **πŸ˜΄πŸ¦΅πŸ’€πŸ’€by Cosmic πŸ‘Έ - asmr Queen hello dear πŸ™,how are you???first up all thanks to you for join me..and also being my patreon...
today I make my video at night 10PM because from hospital to home I came late.
bt now aunty condition is under control so now I am just feeling better ....thanks dear for being with me.....
today I am doing Leg Massage 🦡🦡.with ayurveda oil.....and I am Relaxing you with crunchy asmr. and wood asmr and finger crack and Stretching your legs...and I an sure will just feel relaaaxxx ...and also for Relaxing I am using massage tools like kansu,acupressure ring....so watch the video and give me your suggestion and comment what you feel about that and also what you think???
now take care yourself and please don't forget to Subscribe my channel I just need your one finger click...so do and this is very helpful for me...bye bye good night sleep tight with sweet dreamzzzz πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸŒ›πŸŒ πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜. You can follow me now on Instagram by click on this link
If you want to give your support then you can become my Patreon by clicking on this link -
Thanks and good night have a lovely dream.
#asmrglow #headmassage #cosmiclady

head massage,mouth sound,ear cleansing,head massage asmr,chopstick massage,asmr barber,asmr conclave,massage,indian barber,indian massage,indian head massage,baba sen,cosmic barber,baba head massage,asmr relax,cosmic girl,lady cosmic barber,anti-dose massage,sleepy massage,asmr,gibi asmr,asmr glow,asmr darling,asmr cosmic lady barber,lady barber,sleepy,relax,asmr head massage,asmr whispering,tok-sen,relaxing massage,cosmic lady asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments