Advertisement

Lavender Editorial Glam|Chit Chat|Tutorial

Lavender Editorial Glam|Chit Chat|Tutorial Hi guys, How are ya?

Spring is here! If I didn't have allergies, it would be my FAV time of year lol. I have been seeing this purple color all over the place since the Blood Lust palette has come into play so it inspired me to use that color, making an editorial look.

Products mentioned:
P-Louise paint-
Blood Lust palette-
Morphe spray-
MAC spray-

If you guys ever recreate one of my looks, please make sure to tag me!

Make sure to subscribe, getting to 200 subscribers would mean so much to me! We are so close! I am promising a giveaway!
Like this video and comment down below what you enjoyed about it as well as any other comments, questions, or concerns.
Remember, that giveaway is building up and you don't want to miss it so make sure to hit that notifications bell!

If any of you would like to very kindly send me something, simply DM me using the Instagram handle below or Email me using the email below! I will give you the address and all of the information that you will need to know. I am free for any questions that you guys have!

-Instagram: @caydenluby
-TikTok: cayden_luby
-Email: 12577916@pinelakeprep.org

#MAKEUP #EDITORIAL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments