Advertisement

Our First Day In Pune ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• || Cleaning Our Flat After One Year ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคช

Our First Day In Pune ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• || Cleaning Our Flat After One Year ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคช Hi Guys, welcome to my Bengali Vlog Channel.
I am a Full Time Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger/ Youtuber from Kolkata.
On this Vlog Channel I will he sharing my uncut life with you people. I kept my personal life away from Youtube for all these years but now I want to share my Daily Happy Moments with you guys through my Vlogs.
Cheers to a New Beginning
#Banglavlogs #BanglaVlogChannel

Stay Connected with me on
Instagram -
Facebook Page -

Amit’s Instagram


Amrit’s Instagram


Do SUBSCRIBE to The Posh Palette

My Main Channel


Watch more videos on Main Channel
I got engaged to my School Friend


My Vanity Tour


My friend's wedding Vlog#1


You can also Stalk me on
Website-
Instagram-
Facebook Page
Twitter-
Roposo -
SnapChat -

cleaning,roomcleaning,messeduproom,bfgf,newfamily,banglavlog,banglafamilyvlog,banglacouplevlog,bengalicouple,bengaliyoutuber,amitriyanka,theposhpalette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments