Advertisement

I Choose to Live in Love (Laxmi)

I Choose to Live in Love (Laxmi) Virtual Gratitude Jar -

Thank You!

To listen to more of our music and live sessions please check out our online community - Gather - for Mantra, Meditations, Storytelling, Ceremony and Chords. Thank you!!



We love hearing from you, feel free to connect!

Instagram: @samgarrettmusic @unmind__ @gather____

Vocals and guitar - Sam Garrett
Vocals and Harmonium - Mollie Mendoza
Bass guitar - Leon Marley Itzler @leonmarleyitzler
Calabash and vocals - Regina Rhythm @reginarhythm

Lyrics & Chords -

B F#- G#m E F#-

I sing like the birds, I grow like the trees, I choose to live in love, I am joy I am ease.

G#m F#- B E

Om Sri Laxmi Mahadevi Namaha

B F#- G#m E F#-

I choose no more fear, I choose no more shame, I choose to live in love, I am light I am grace.

Om Sri Laxmi Mahadevi Namaha

-

C#m E B F#-

Om Sri Laxmi Namaha, Sri Laxmi Namaha, Sri Laxmi Namaha

-

I walk softly on this earth, in the light of God's name



Thank you for singing with us.

sam garrett,samgarrettmusic,laxmi,kirtan,reggae,mollie,mendoza,garrett,gather,live,mooji,ram,das,Alan watts,sadguru,bob marley,krishna das,

Post a Comment

0 Comments