Advertisement

A Stunning New Papercraft Project For You To Try!

A Stunning New Papercraft Project For You To Try! Thank you for watching today, please find links to the products I've used below.

Chunky Alphabet dies (Sold Out)

For all my crafting supplies visit...
Craft Stash

Tonic Studios

My Pink & Purple Scoreboard by Hunkydory.


Shop my Amazon Storefront for the supplies I use below.


Blog post for this tutorial.

Mixed Up Craft Blog


Mixed Up Craft Facebook Page for my live Craft-Alongs.


Mixed Up Crafters Facebook Page


Twitter


Instagram


Pinterest


#diycrafts #giftbags #new

Disclaimer
Some of the product links used are affiliated, these do not cost you extra but by using them I will receive a small % of the sales which then help me to continue bringing you great YouTube tutorials.
Thank you all for your support.
Sam

new design,diy crafts,hack,haul,diy gift bags,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments