Advertisement

Bonus Reading - The Only Thing They Will Offer You Is An Apology

Bonus Reading -  The Only Thing They Will Offer You Is An Apology PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME OR HOW YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR PERSONAL READINGS, GIFTING AND DONATING AND LIFE COACHING SESSIONS VIA 'ZOOM', PLEASE CHECK YOUR TIMEZONES.

Thank you for watching my videos, please remember they are only for entertainment purposes. I have been speaking with spirit since I was a child and reading the Tarot for over thirty years, the messages I receive come direct from spirit and you can find out more about me on my website.
Please consult with a professional for medical, legal and other important decisions which require a professional to speak with.

For a Personal reading you can go to www.theaussiegoddess.com and you will find a pay pal option.

***You can contact me via email re: readings (what is best suited to your needs) and I can send across a link to payments via Paypal or if you are in Australia, I can send direct deposit details.

My email address is theaussiegoddess@gmail.com

Please like my page Yvonne Denise – The Aussie Goddess on Facebook, join me, I do live card pulls once a month and sometimes offer a free a reading -

***If you would like to help my channel grow, you can donate via the button on The Aussie Goddess YouTube page or via my website www.theaussiegoddess.com

***Find me on Instagram YvonneDenise2017, Linked In - Yvonne Denise and on Twitter Yvonne_yvedw

Make sure you subscribe to my page to get any new readings I post and press the bell for reminders!

***I will be live on YouTube on Wednesdays at 12pm Australian time and live on Instagram on Tuesdays at 12pm Aus AEDT time. Offering live card readings on my Facebook channel once a month, please like my page at The Aussie Goddess to be notified.

***If you would like to join us for a community chat on the Geeze Gang (free spiritual chats) on Zoom, please send me an email. We meet fortnightly, dates are on my FB page at The Aussie Goddess

***Now offering Life coaching. I am a qualified Life Coach and I would like to offer anyone (who feels stuck in their life) to have six sessions of life coaching to assist you to move forward. Please email me for information. theaussiegoddess@gmail.com

Now running two groups in the next few months, please like The Aussie Goddess page on Facebook to get all dates and sessions. One on Tarot and one on relationships, narcissism and Twin Flames.

#Capricorn,#Aquarius,#Pisces,#Aries,#Taurus,#Gemini,#Cancer,#Leo,#Virgo,#Libra,#Scorpio,#Sagittarius,#Love,#Romance,#Future,#Reading,#Tarot,#Soulmate,#Twinflame,#soul,#twin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments