Advertisement

WOODEN GENDER SYMBOLS

WOODEN GENDER SYMBOLS Music By: James River - DJ Williams

This configuration is for my wife and me. You can make it in any eay you like it. everything is fine by me!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my channel. Here on the channel, I mainly like to build small, original and decorative things.

Most of my projects use wood scraps, most often from recycled wood i find in the garbage. I try not to use screws and use only wood.

I have small tools for homework as you see, And woodworking is my hobby and not a profession.

Thank you for watching, and I hope you enjoy!

Camera: GoPro Hero 8 Black
Drone: DJI Mavic Air 1
Software: Filmora 9

wood,wooden,woodworking,wooden logos,pallet,pallet project,project,craft,tool,handmade,workshop,do it yourself,simple,fun project,decor,decoration,father and son project,decorative,piece,bandsaw,budget,idea,cool idea,diy,skills,easy,very fun,disk sander,scroll saw,weekend project,amazing,hand made,sanding,CUTE PUG,gender,gender symbols,symbold,boys and girls,male and female,male gender,female gender,mating,dating,man and woman,sex,sex gender,sex symbols,

Post a Comment

0 Comments