Advertisement

What is a Three Percenter? What is the Three Percent Movement?

What is a Three Percenter? What is the Three Percent Movement? Hey everybody, it's the Stacking Three Percenter here with a bit of a different video today. In today's video I'm discussing and going over the basic general philosophy of the Three Percenter organization and what it means to me. I show a bit of their website and the basic information. I tried to keep this video short guys, and in listening to it afterwards I realize that there is plenty of good information I've left out! I could have spent 15 minutes just talking about what their flag represents, such as the 13 stars to represent the original 13 colonies of the US. I could have talked about guns, ammo, and the preparedness portion and action of the Three Percenters, but again that would make for a very long video. This is strictly the philosophy here & why I've made this channel relating it to stacking precious metals. For more information of the Three Percent I would greatly encourage you to check out the following sites:

www.thethreepercenters.org



& any other independent research you might want to check out. Thanks for tuning in everybody!!

Three,Percent,Percenter,Patriots,Patriot,Organization,United,States,Forces,Militia,Government,Gold,Silver,Precious,Metals,Stacking,Guns,Survival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments