Advertisement

just like magic - ariana grande cover

just like magic - ariana grande cover HIII I CANNOT BELIEVE I HIT 5k. IT makes no fucking sense. BROOOOO IIIII loved the positions album so fucking muchhhh. I LITERALLY do NOTTT have a favorite. I love this song and I love YALL and I appreciate y’all so much and I ALSO hope y’all like this cover okay bye bye


Side bar: I’m eating lasagna and it tastes fabulous

FUNFACTTT: I tried to become vegetarian but I didn’t do it right so I got really sick and had to go to the hospital 😌 it deadass wasn’t fun so I don’t know why I said funfact
pretend like I said sad fact


I LOVE YALLLLLL


instagram: sinceeere🧚ðŸū
tiktok: sinceressins🧚ðŸū
business inquiries: sinceeere@gmail.com
thank u 4 watching man

just like magic,Ariana grande,Positions,Positions album,Just like magic instrumental,

Post a Comment

0 Comments