Advertisement

How to mix patterns: 25 outfit examples.

How to mix patterns: 25 outfit examples. I used to have opinions about mixing patterns until my teachers told me I’m wrong and showed me why. I don’t have an opinion on prints now, I have knowledge that has been passed on to me by professionals with decades of experience.

I’ve tried to compile this knowledge in a short video you can see here. I hope these tips and 25 outfit examples will make sure everything you buy fits well with what you already have.

GET BACK CONTROL OVER YOUR DREAM WARDROBE:

Take a closer look at all the outfits:


★ Get weekly goodies like this in your email!
Subscribe to my curated newsletter here:


Ethical Brand Guides:

★ Facebook:

★ Instagram:

★ Pinterest:

Thank you for watching!
#wonderwardrobe

Prints,howto,patterns,DIY,capsule wardrobe,sustainable fashion,wonderwardrobe,accessories,how to mix prints,match patterns,mixing prints outfit,outfits with patterns,styling outfits,what to wear 2019,how to mix and match,

Post a Comment

0 Comments