Advertisement

Roundtable Rival - Lindsey Stirling

Roundtable Rival - Lindsey Stirling Watch behind the scenes here:


My album Shatter Me featuring "Roundtable Rival":
Get it on iTunes:
or exclusive deluxe version at Target:
or on Amazon:

My new album #Artemis is out now!

Come see me on the #ArtemisTour! Tickets are on sale now!
Head here for tour dates, tickets, and VIP upgrades:

Sheet music here:

Follow me here:




Sign up for my super-cool newsletter here:


Made in Everdream

Concept by: Lindsey Stirling

Shot on location at White Horse Ranch in Landers, California

roundtable rival,roundtable,Lindsey Stirling (Musical Artist),Music (TV Genre),music,lindsay,lindsey,stirling,sterling,durango,durango black,dance,Electronic Music (Media Genre),Electronica (Musical Genre),hip hop,violin,fiddle,western,steampunk,desert,cowboy,shatter me,shatter,album,single,rival,duel,faceoff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments