Advertisement

Buying an Egirl to play siege with...she STOLE all my money

Buying an Egirl to play siege with...she STOLE all my money Welp bois, the day has come I had no hope in getting a girlfriend so I decided to buy an e-girl and play with her. The whole experience was quite weird and we trolled her so hard. She raged many times and we tried to make her fall in love with us. Let's just say it did not go as expected... I may or may not have bought more egirls in rainbow six siege and will be posting them soon. 1v1 trash talkers also may or may not be making a return...

Follow my socials for more content!
Twitter:
Twitch:
Discord:
My Vlog Channel: @Hoty Vlogs
My More Gaming Channel: @HotyDelux

Follow the homie in the video:
Twitter:

rainbow six siege,hotygaming,hoty,rainbow six siege funny moments,egirl,buying egirl,buying girlfriend,siege girlfriend,buying girlfriend in siege,siege,r6s,r6,rainbow,rainboe six siege,rainbow six siege gameplay,rainbow six,funny moments,rainbow six siege trolling,trolling girlfriend,girlfriend,finding girlfriend,rainbow six siege void edge,operation void edge,Hotygaming 1v1,siege funny moments,buying egirls in siege,trolling egirls,egirl.gg,hiring egirls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments