Advertisement

Study With Me Math ASMR for the Sophisticated Analytic Number Theorist [Chalkboard, Chalk Writing]

Study With Me Math ASMR for the Sophisticated Analytic Number Theorist [Chalkboard, Chalk Writing] Please end my miserable existence kthx Vistit plis for the amazing merch :v

Help me create more free content! =)



Merch :v -



Become a Member of the Flammily! :0

2nd Channel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna send me some stuff? lel:

Postfach 11 15
06731 Bitterfeld-Wolfen
Saxony-Anhalt
Germany
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter:

Instagram:

Flammy's subreddit:

Facebook:

Want to know more about me? Watch my QnA! =D

flammable,maths,integration,hard,university,potsdam,papa,flammy,putnam,integral,

Post a Comment

0 Comments