Advertisement

Testing viral TikTok makeup hacks!! *GRWM*

Testing viral TikTok makeup hacks!! *GRWM* Hi cuties! This is just a little video of me attempting viral makeup TikTok hacks to snatch me face 😆

Like & subscribe 💕

My socials:

Instagram - Sarjeh.e
TikTok - Sarjeh.e

PLT haul:


Get to know me:


Story time | why I put on the hijab:


Harry Styles concert:


TikTok video usernames:
- mikaylanogueira
- ridaaaamat
- theamandaensing
- feliciamaarie
- hayleybuix
- wildrose_baby

- i do not own any of the music played in this video all rights go to the original creator(s) -

TikTok,hacks,viral,video,makeup,makeup hacks,fork hack,fork,TikTok hacks,tiktok,testing,testing TikTok hacks,funny,entertainment,GRWM,snatch,snatch my face,how to,fox eye,lip injections,nose contour,get ready with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments