Advertisement

Going to College Out of State? Our Advice from UC Berkeley Students!

Going to College Out of State? Our Advice from UC Berkeley Students! My super smart friends from UC Berkeley answer some questions about what it’s like to be an out of state student going to college! Do you want to see an International Student Advice video similar to this?

add me on Instagram if you wanna!

📕📗Check out my other UC Berkeley Tour Videos:
📚✂️Check out my LSAT playlist:
👩🏻‍🎓🐻Check out my UC Berkeley video playlist:
👨🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻Check out my College Prep video playlist:

music by bensound
intro by taylor layman

If you are new here, hi! My name is Rachel and I am a UC Berkeley graduate (Class of 2020) where I double majored in cognitive science and legal studies. I am originally from Maryland!

Rachel Lin,UC Berkeley,Berkeley,Cal,UC,University of California,out of state,college advice,out of state student,going to college out of state,paying for college,making friends in college,Advice from UC Berkeley students,out of state college students,applying to college out of state,financial aid,paying for college out of state,OOS,out of state college student,applying to college,UC Berkeley application,Apply to UC Berkeley,college application,university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments