Advertisement

$200 New Client Dirty Driveway Pressure Washing Includes Big Mistake On My Part

$200 New Client Dirty Driveway Pressure Washing Includes Big Mistake On My Part More oddly satisfying pressure washing with me cleaning a dirty driveway. Learn a lesson from my mistake in case you are looking to pressure wash something yourself.

The surface cleaner I am using (which I love so far!):

Using the @ECHO USA PW4200 with the Simpson 20" surface cleaner makes for a great duo. In this instance, however, I should have applied some type of cleansing agent prior to washing and lowered the pressure a bit. I am sure you can check the comments for more details since everyone on YouTube is an expert! :D

Bored? Quarantined? In need of satisfaction? The best four minutes of your life are ahead of you. This is a job that has not yet aired, and yes, a real time version is upcoming.

I often get requests for more information on pricing pressure washing jobs. I am working on a formula/spreadsheet that will help beginners get started, but it is not complete yet. Be sure to subscribe and stick around if you are interested in that whenever it launches.

I also get the question, "Why don't you clean everything, THEN rinse everything off rather than rinsing off each section?" Simply because I am filming and doubling the amount of time spent moving the camera, framing shots, etc, is more than the time I would save by doing that, so I keep switching between the two tools and keep the camera stationary.

Another common concern is "What is the point of cleaning that, it will just get dirty again?" To which my standard reply is, that is HORRIBLE logic. Do you take showers? Do you wash your clothes? Dishes? Cars? Homes? Why? They will all get dirty again, what is the point? Hopefully you understand what I mean and the fact that 'something keeps getting dirty' is not a good enough reason to not clean it.

And yes, there are oodles of people who think I am wasting water. I believe they think that the couple hundred gallons I use are somehow deleted off the face of the Earth, never to be seen again. That is, quite simply, not how it works! What doesn't filter back to Florida's aquifers/water table through the soil gets channeled back to a local waterway through the storm drains and curbs along the street.

I am also sure there will be a myriad of people who think I under or over charged. Pricing is fluid depending on about a dozen different factors, if not more, so don't get hung up on what I charged vs what you charged, because at the end of the day we are comparing apples and oranges.

The products I use:



Copper Creek Cuts is a lawn care and landscaping business in Florida with a goal to entertain and educate.



Contact me: coppercreekcuts@gmail.com



Facebook:





Instagram:


pressure washer,pressure washing,satisfying,power equipment,washing,cleaning,dirty to clean,before and after,timelapse,epic,lavado a presion,lavage sous pression,Druckwaschen,мойка под давлением,lawn care business,pressure washing business,lawn care diy,organizing,jet washing,cleaning dirty,marie kondo,konmari,konmari organization,oddly satisfying,relaxing,bored,jet washer,#stayhome,#withme,surface cleaner,surface cleaner pressure washer,dirty driveway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments