Advertisement

My Best Friend Came To Visit!

My Best Friend Came To Visit! Thank you for watching this video and bearing with me while I still figure out all this vlogging stuff!

I am so glad I got to see Amanda this week and spend some quality and fun time together. I hope everyone is safe and is allowed by the state to be with their best friends again soon.

Make sure you check out my Instagram @mckinseybosman to go see the rest of the pictures and follow @ben_poznick_photography to check out more of his amazing pictures. I am so grateful for Ben and he is a seriously crazy talented photography!

Music:
Ziv Moran - wooden smile - clouds

Upcoming videos:
- Visiting my friend in Kansas
- Cyberspace Shop Haul
- Depop Haul

Also in terms of future videos, after consideration and of course an instagram poll to see what my friends thought… I’ve decided I miss having blonde hair and I’m going to start getting highlights again and going to keep my hair a bit shorter. So I have a hair appointment on the 26th of May and I’m so excited to make a video about that hair transformation.

THANK YOU again for watching this. I am so grateful for each and every one of my subscribers and viewers and appreciate y’all sticking by me on this journey.

I have been uploading new stuff on my Depop and putting a lot of things on sale so make sure you go check that out @mkbosman

Instagram: mckinseybosman
Twitter: mckinseybosman
SC: mk.bosman
Depop: mkbosman

Visit!

Post a Comment

0 Comments