Advertisement

SEPHORA SPRING SALE 2020 | MY RECOMMENDATIONS

SEPHORA SPRING SALE 2020 | MY RECOMMENDATIONS So as a lot of you probably already know the Sephora spring sale of 2020 is coming soon! I thought I would share my recommendations on what to grab during this sale! I picked products that have a higher price tag because for me, I like to use this sale to purchase more luxury items that I normally wouldn't get for myself! These are my ride or die high end products and they have all become staples in my collection so I highly recommend them! I hope you guys enjoy this video! Don't forget to subscribe!

SALE STARTS
April 17th for ROUGE members
April 21st for VIB members
April 23rd for BEAUTY INSIDER members

♥♥PRODUCTS MENTIONED♥♥
Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Volume 2 Palette
Natasha Denona Eyeshadow 5 Palette | Color 2
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter | Tan #5
NARS Longwear Radiant Foundation | Sahel
Hourglass Mineral Veil Translucent Powder
Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan | Tan-Tastic!
Dior Diorskin Nude Luminizer | Shade 01 Nude Glow
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss | Pretty Thing


♥♥PLACES TO FIND ME♥♥
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
For any inquiries please contact: abergiljasmine@gmail.com

Thank you for watching!

#beauty,#makeup,#howto,#tutorial,#cosmetics,sephora sale,sephora sale 2020,sephora spring sale,sephora spring recommendations,what to buy during sephora spring sale,spring sale 2020,sephora recommendations,spring sale recommendations,spring sale must haves,what to buy,best products to buy,beauty products to buy during sephora spring sale,best makeup products at sephora,jaclyn hill palette,marc jacobs,dior,natasha denona,charlotte tilbury,nars,sephora rouge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments