Advertisement

Did I Find a Good Spot for Turkey?

Did I Find a Good Spot for Turkey? I did a little preseason scouting for turkey. I checked trail cams and set up a blind. Am I in a good spot?

Official Windwalker Gear


I am an Amazon Affiliate. Amazon pays me a small commission if you use the links below.

Equipment

Trius 1 Step clay thrower

Carlsons Cremator Choke

Easy Hit Shotgun Sight

Vortex Venom

MK Unique Designs Pheasant Call

Camera Equipment

Go Pro Hero 8 Black

Go Pro Hero 7 Black

ShotKam

Back Pack Camera Mount (Similar to what I use) h


Activon CX Action Camera

Canon HF G30 Kit

Varizoom

Sevenoak Mic Rig

TAKSTAR SGC 598 Mic

Sony Handicam CX240

Here is what you will need to use a LANC with a Sony Handicam

Libec Lanc/AV Adapter Cable

VMC-AVM1 Adapter Cable

LANC

Recommended Trail Cameras

Bushnell 2018 Aggressor

Bushnell Essential E3

Fishing Equipment

Kastaway Lures

Kastmaster Lures

Berkley Power Nymphs

Pflueger President 6925 Reel

Pflueger President Reels

Decoys

Avery Dove Decoys

Avian X HDR Jake

Avian X Half Strut Jake

Avian X Breeder Hen

Contact RainChalk here

You can order RainChalk here

Yon can get the 4play box call from Cutting edge Game Calls here

Duck Hut Wood Duck Nest Boxes

Hi Mountain Cracked Pepper and Garlic Jerky Seasoning

Instagram

Facebook

Turkey scouting,Bushnell Essential E3,trail camera,best,game camera,turkey,Pennsylvania,turkey season,

Post a Comment

0 Comments