Advertisement

Winter Camping on Modified Skiff - Fishing Catch & Cook and Catfishing Remote Rivers

Winter Camping on Modified Skiff - Fishing Catch & Cook and Catfishing Remote Rivers I made some modifications to my skiff so I could camp on my 10' skiff and explore new places. For its maiden voyage I went camping on my boat and did a catfishing catch and cook.

Check out our camping playlist


Check out our Project Playlist


Outdoor Boys on FACEBOOK


Outdoor Boys on INSTAGRAM
@outdoorboyschannel

BUY OUTDOOR BOYS T-SHIRTS


MY CAMERA:
GoPro Hero7 Black

MY EDITING SOFTWARE:
Vegas Platinum 16

My FAVORITE OUTDOOR PRODUCTS
FiskarAxe with 28" Handle
Blast Match Fire Starter
Adhesive Body Warmers

Camping,fishing,camping videos,catch and cook,camp catch cook,catch clean cook,fishing for catfish,catfishing,camping on boat,exploring river,camping and fishing,fishing and camping,catching and eating fish,no food camping,winter camping,Cold weather camping,eating catfish,cooking catfish,fishing catch and cook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments