Advertisement

🌟VIRTUAL PAPER SHOPPING SPREE🌟tips on using keywords and phrases to find beautiful papers online.

🌟VIRTUAL PAPER SHOPPING SPREE🌟tips on using keywords and phrases to find beautiful papers online. ❤️WEBSITES I VISIT WHEN SEARCHING FOR PAPER❤️❤️















❤️❤️SOME OF MY FAVORITE PAPER COMPANIES❤️❤️
Prima
Photoplay
Graphic45
My Minds Eye
Kaisercraft
Authentique
Rossi
Anna Griffin
Simple Stories
Echo Park

JOIN MY MONTHLY MEMBERS GROUP
Click the JOIN Button next to the SUBSCRIBE button. Please email me at poshpaperladyinquiries@gmail.com if you do not see the button and I will send you the link. This email is for link inquiries only(ALL NON LINK RELATED EMAILS SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE AND WILL BE DELETED) Thanks

✅VISIT MY WEBSITE
✅POSH PAPER LADY MERCH IS HERE‼️.
✅WANT TO SHARE PHOTOS OF YOUR CRAFT? Share them on INSTAGRAM using #poshpaperladyinspired

🎬🎬HELPFUL VIDEOS
HOW I CUT MY CHIPBOARD
CRAFT FAIR PRICING

Cordless Glue Gun
Acetate
Blue Mat
Tape Runners
Scoreboard and Trimmer
The 12x12 sticker maker I use is the Xyron Creatopia
2oz glue bottle I am currently using
Keys
Reptile Glue
Finger blade
Score board
CHIPBOARD
1 inch double sided TEAR TAPE
Bone Folder
MAGNETS

I get a lot of questions about my nails. Here is what I use:
UV/LED GEL NAIL LAMP
BLUE NAIL COLORS I WEAR
BASE COAT AND HI GLOSS TOP COAT I WEAR

For Reptile Glue availability and questions

Email info@reptileadhesive.com

online.

Post a Comment

0 Comments