Advertisement

More Deaths By The UK Variant - (Was I Wrong All This Time?)

More Deaths By The UK Variant - (Was I Wrong All This Time?) More Deaths By The UK Variant - (Was I Wrong All This Time?)

A study from UK finds that the UK variant B.1.1.7 (VOC202012/1) is more contagious and more deadly than the wild type SARS-COV-2. Let’s review this study.

Buy me a coffee :-)
Become my patron:
Looking to support my educational work? Donate here:

The Study
Risk of mortality in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern 202012/1: matched cohort study


A good article on the UK variant


Another Study
Increased hazard of death in community-tested cases of SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012/01


DrBeen’s video about the variant of concern



#drbeen #koolbeens #COVID

drbeen,medicine,nursing,med school,microbiology,sars-cov-2,covid-19,coronavirus,usmle,mbbs,nclex,cytokines,Health (Industry),Medicine (Field of Study),Pathology (Medical Specialty),what is,nursing (field of study),Nursing school (organization),uk variant,voc202012/1,b117,

Post a Comment

0 Comments