Advertisement

How to Take AMAZING Notes and SAVE your Grades » my simple note-taking system

How to Take AMAZING Notes and SAVE your Grades » my simple note-taking system Support me on Patreon:

Hello everyone! In this video, I talk a little bit more about the concept of taking amazing notes to be able to save your grades this semester. I walk you through my own concept of simple notes and how you can use it to take the best, fastest notes this semester.

My 2019 Planner-BuJo Hybrid Setup:

2018 University Notebook Flip-Through and Tour:

Calendar Template:

Study With Me 20 MINUTES:

► s u b s c r i b e

F T C : This video is not sponsored.

Music by: Josh Woodward

- f o l l o w m e o n s o c i a l m e d i a :

i n s t a g r a m:

#note-taking #college notes

note taking,how to take notes,how to take the best notes,now to take fast notes,note taking tips,note taking tricks,notes for college,notes for university,notes,how to study,taking notes,how to get good grades,study tips,back to school,how to study for a test,college advice,how to take amazing notes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments