Advertisement

Gorgeous Dutch Pour|Acrylic Pouring|Large Canvas

Gorgeous Dutch Pour|Acrylic Pouring|Large Canvas Dutch Pours on a large canvas can be a challenge. This acrylic pour combines small puddles to make one large dutch pour technique. I have reused left over paint for the base from another acrylic pour.
website:

Instagram:


Acrylic pouring or fluid art involves a variety of techniques –swipes pours, dutch pours, ring pour, open cup pours, dirty pour to name a few. It combines the use of pouring medium and acrylic paint. The creative use of color in acrylic pouring give my works a sense of rhythm and motion as the paints flow together. I like to call it flow motion art.


Follow along as I release new clips of my acrylic pours.

A little bit about me the painter:
I am a messy painter. I love working with bright colors and I loose track of time when I'm in the studio
Music : Bensound.com

#dutchpour #dutchpourtechnique:

fluid art,dutch pour,dutch pour painting,dutch pour for beginners,acrylic dutch pour,acrylic dutch pour technique,acrylic dutch pour tutorial,acrylic fluid art,dutch fluid painting,fluid painting dutch pour,fluid dutch,dutch acrylic painting,dutch acrylic pour,dutch acrylic pour painting,lta creations,acrylic pour dutch technique,acrylic pouring cells,paint pour dutch method,acrylic pour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments