Advertisement

(ENG SUB)【Kagamine Rin & Len】 Try to Say the Kagamine P Names!【552 People】

(ENG SUB)【Kagamine Rin & Len】 Try to Say the Kagamine P Names!【552 People】 No, I am not a masochist.

Don't even ask me to do the original. I will probably hurt you. This took two days and twelve hours to finish and check. Why don't you try to put yourself in my shoes before you ask? T_T

My website:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Twitter:

■ Original:
■ Music: Orebanana (おればなな)
■ Illustration: Osamu-sama (オサム様)
■ Len's voice tuning: Ōen Uta-P (応援歌P)
■ Rin's voice tuning: Orebanana-P (おればななP)
■ Video: Ōen Uta-P (応援歌P)
■ Special thanks: Zōni (雑煮P) & tatii
Author comment:

I made a cover of "Let's say the P names!" for the Kagamines. I borrowed the illustration from Osamu-sama from Piapro.

【鏡音リン・レン】鏡 音 P 名 言 っ て み ろ !【552人】

*I do not own/make the following content.
Please support the original artist on NND.*

Kagamine,Kagamine Rin,Kagamine Len,

Post a Comment

0 Comments