Advertisement

Day In My Life | A Special Birthday Vlog | നുറുക്ക് ഗോതമ്പു പായസം | Daily vlog Malayalam

Day In My Life | A Special Birthday Vlog | നുറുക്ക് ഗോതമ്പു പായസം | Daily vlog Malayalam #dayInMyLife
#BirthdayVlog
#GothambuPayasam
#LakeComoTrip

Day In My Life | A Special Birthday Vlog | നുറുക്ക് ഗോതമ്പു പായസം | Daily vlog Malayalam | Lake Como trip

Today's Special
---------------------------
Breakfast : Appam & Beef
Lunch . : Naadan Oonu
1. Beef Roast
2. Beetroot Thoran
3. Manga mappas
Sweet : gothambu payasam

Beef Roast :
Appam :
Beetroot Thoran :
Manga mappas. :
Como Trip day 1:
day 2 :
Day 3:


I Saw Three Ships by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
Artist:

Facebook Page:
Instagram:

day in my life,daily vlog in Malayalam,best day in my life in malayalam,appam and beef in malayalam,birthday celebration,Birthday vlog in Malayalam,surprise birthday celebration,naadan oonu,nurukku gothambu payasam,gothambu payasam recipe in malayalam,como trip,friends together,lake Como travel vlog,train experience in italy,passenger train in italy,trip in italy during covid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments