Advertisement

Abstract Fluid Art | Swipe Technique Diptych | Poetic | Masking Tape

Abstract Fluid Art | Swipe Technique Diptych | Poetic | Masking Tape #abstractart #fluidart #acrylicpour

For this Two-Piece Diptych Acrylic Painting I will be combining some Abstract Art ideas that I have learned from John Beckley and combine them with some Fluid Art Techniques I’ve learned from various artist such as Cathleen Ozmore, Dwight Pours, Tara at Pieces of Tara Artistry and many others. I will put the links to their channel below.

With the mixture of paints for this project I should create quite a number of cells. I will tamp down a lot of them and isolate different portions of the painting to create something unique. I hope you enjoy the demonstration.

Materials I used in this demonstration:
2 - 18” x 24” Artists Loft Gallery Wrapped Canvases
Base Coat: Artist Loft Acrylic: White & Deco Art Satin Enamel Pure White
Swiping Paints: Artists Loft: Black, Golden Fluid Acrylics Iridescent Gold Fine, Golden Fluid Acrylics Turquois, Golden Fluid Acrylics Ultramarine.

Pouring Medium: Golden GAC 800 - 25%, Golden Color Pouring Medium Gloss -25%, Floetrol (US) - 50%.

Masking Tape: FROGTAPE with PAINTBLOCK Technology

Mixture: Base Paint is Artists Loft White mixed with my Pouring Medium 4 ½ oz. to 2 oz. of Paint plus a small amount of Deco Art Satin Enamel Pure White and add water to thin.
Swiping Paint Mixture 4 oz. Pouring Medium to one oz. of Paint for the Golden Paints and 4 oz. Pouring Medium to 2 oz. Paint with Artists Loft Black.

No silicone or other additives

Painting Influencers: My Daughter Tara at “Pieces of Tara Artistry”:

John Beckley:

Cathleen Ozmore:

Dwight Pours:

Please like and subscribe to my channel and leave a comment. I would like to hear your comments, thoughts and suggestions.

Also, don’t forget to hit the notification bell to make sure you receive all notices of new videos.

All art is for sale just message me on Instagram or email me at: djfluidartz@gmail.com

Thanks for supporting me and please keep coming back!!

abstract art,acrylic painting,abstract paintings,acrylic pouring,easy acrylic paintings,abstract acrylic art,abstract acrylic painting,acrylic art,acrylic artwork,artist acrylic paint,artist loft acrylic paint,artist's loft paint,decoart paint,easy acrylic paintings for beginners,fluid acrylic paint,fluid art,fluid art painting,fluid painting,gac 800,golden acrylics,golden fluid acrylics,paint pouring medium,painting with acrylic paint,Dwight Pours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments