Advertisement

WINTER CAMPING in UNDERGROUND BUNKER - WAKE UP in SNOWSTORM - BUSHCRAFT - Emergency Survival Shelter

WINTER CAMPING in UNDERGROUND BUNKER - WAKE UP in SNOWSTORM - BUSHCRAFT - Emergency Survival Shelter I love caves mostly in winter time, I was exploring the forest and I came across this small opening on the hill side. I decided that I would dig to make some space to build a bed and a fire place. It turned out fantastic. In this video I build the camp, cook on the fire and sleep in the cave. When I wake up everything Is covered with a thin layer of snow and I was super happy.
Lots of love, Meen

For exclusive content and support my channel check out my Patreon:

If you like this video don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don't miss the new upcoming content.

More videos you may like:

- NO TENT WINTER CAMPING in the MOUNTAINS - EMERGENCY SHELTER - BUSHCRAFT - SUBZERO OVERNIGHT SOLO:

- WINTER CAMPING - IGLOO Survival SHELTER BUILD - BUSHCRAFT In SNOW - SLEEP Like ESKIMO - My Ice Hotel:

- WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW BUNKER - Cold Weather BUSHCRAFT - No Tent - Survival Shelter - Sub Zero:

- BUSHCRAFT WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW STORM - Viking Hut - Cook Meat in a Rock Oven - Solo in The Woods:

- SOLO WINTER CAMPING - I Wake up In a SNOW STORM! Sleep in my UNDERGROUND BUNKER -BUSHCRAFT OVERNIGHT:

- SOLO WINTER CAMPING BUSHCRAFT - Tipi Shelter Building - OVERNIGHT IN THE WOODS - Like a Viking:

- WINTER CAMPING SOLO - TARP on the SNOW - Cook in Primitive Stone Oven - BUSHCRAFT OVERNIGHT:


#bushcraft #winter #survival #outdoors #wild #asiangirinthewild #viking #viking house #cave #camping

bushcraft,bushcraft USA,bushcraft 2021,primitive technology,winter bushcraft,shelter building,bushcraft camp,solo camp,wilderness,bushcraft technology,Bushcraft Camp Projects,Woodcraft,bushcraft ideas,primitive cooking,bushcraft cooking,bushcraft im snow,bushcraft survival shelter winter,WOOD SHELTER BULDING,STONE SHELTER BUILDING,SHELTER IDEA,OVERNIGHT CAMP,OVERNIGHT BUSHCAMP,OVERNIGHT,PRIMITIVE SHELTER,snow,snow storm,viking,camping,cave,bunker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments