Advertisement

My Box of Inspiration! How to Create a Commonplace Book

My Box of Inspiration! How to Create a Commonplace Book Highly requested video! This box of inspiration is my Commonplace Book. It's where I keep quotes, motivation, passages, and inspiration. Tune in to find out how to create your own, no matter if you prefer a box, notebook or simple digital file!

Special THANK YOU to Ryan Holiday for helping me with this video. Check out his new book STILLNESS IS THE KEY:

Ryan Holiday YouTube channel:

♡ ♡ ♡

My Commonplace Book Filing Container:
4x6 Notecards:
My labelmaker:
The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday:

READ MORE about my Commonplace Book at

❤ Subscribe for good vibes! ❤


♡ ♡ ♡


MORE VIDEOS YOU WOULD LIKE ❤

→ How to Make Time For Everything (Without Feeling Overwhelmed)


→ How to Create Good Habits (& Actually Stick To Them)


→ HOW TO FIND YOUR PASSION


→ HOW TO SAY NO (CONFIDENTLY)


→ MY DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE


→ NEW YEAR MORNING ROUTINE IDEAS


→ 5AM WAKE UP ROUTINE IDEAS


→ HOW TO WAKE UP AT 5AM (EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT)



♡ ♡ ♡


📓 The GATLUW Shop
☀️ The GATLUW Blog
🎧 Podcast: Detail Therapy

Vlogs |
IG |
Twitter |
Poshmark |



📚 My Books:

"Good Morning, Good Life: 5 Simple Habits to Master Your Mornings and Upgrade Your Life"
→ Amazon: (US) | (UK)
→ Audible: (US) | (UK)

"Vlog Like a Boss: How to Kill It Online with Video Blogging"
→ Amazon (US) | (UK)
→ Audible (US) | (UK)

🍋 Good Morning, Good Life: The Planner


___________________________

Resources

→ Our GATLUW newsletter + free audiogram |

→ Try Audible for 30 days free |

→ Where I get my music |

→ My video gear |

→ Business inquiries & mailing address:

→ Speaking inquiries: zach@vaynerspeakers.com

♡ ♡ ♡

SNAIL MAIL ❤
To ship PR product or fan mail to Amy, please email for address information: hello@amylandino.com.

♡ ♡ ♡

DISCLOSURE ❤
Thank you for trusting me with my honest and reliable opinion on any future purchase you may make. I always disclose affiliate or sponsored information when it is the case. As a friend of AmyTV, you allow me to earn a small commission if you make a purchase through my affiliate/referral links. This doesn't affect you in any way in the checkout process unless I've been able to arrange a discount for you that is special from other customers. Thank you for supporting this channel!

AmyTV is a production by GATLUW House LLC.

amytv,amy tv,amy schmittauer,schmittastic,vlog like a boss,amy landino,Detail therapy,good morning good life,commonplace book,journal with me,starting a commonplace book,commonplace book flip through,commonplace book ideas,commonplace book bullet journal,commonplace book examples,commonplace book index cards,commonplace book diy,commonplace book system,how to read a book,how to read more books,productivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments