Advertisement

Improve Your Turnout | Exercises, Stretches, & Tips | Kathryn Morgan

Improve Your Turnout | Exercises, Stretches, & Tips | Kathryn Morgan Improve Your Turnout | Exercises & Tips | Kathryn Morgan
SUBSCRIBE: | Instagram:
WATCH MORE: Full Body Workout:

Here are all of my tips for improving your turnout. I give you some pointers to think about like engage your rotator muscles, feeling a wrapping sensation, and the importance of not forcing it. I also give you some exercises and stretches you can do at home.

WATCH MORE VIDEOS
My Performances:
Advanced Ballet Barre:
Advanced Ballet Center:
Pointe Class:
Full Body Strength & Stretch Workout:
__________________________

♥ More Places to Find Me ♥

♥ My Website/Blog:
♥ My Calendar:

♥ 'Kathryn Morgan Haul' Subscription Box:

♥ My Podcast
~ iTunes:
~ Non iPhone Users:

♥ Instagram:
♥ Facebook:
♥ Twitter:
♥ Pinterest:

♥ CONTACT ME HERE:
______________________________

I am a former soloist with the New York City Ballet and Miami City Ballet. When I was a young student, I was always looking for insights into the ballet world and how to improve my dancing as well as beauty and lifestyle tips. Now that I am a professional, it is my turn to share.

On my channel I make ballet, beauty, and lifestyle videos for everyone of all ages. My goal is help dancers improve and achieve their dreams as well as open up the ballet world to non dancers. You will see many different kinds of how-to videos here including makeup, hair, ballet workouts and exercises, Q and A sessions, lifestyle advice, and DIY on this channel. I hope you find all of my videos helpful!
________________________________

♥ Subscribe to this Channel :

ballet,dance,Kathryn Morgan,KathrynMorganvideo,turnout,improve your turnout,turnout exercises,turnout ballet,turnout exercises for ballet dancers,how to improve your turnout,turnout stretches,stretches for turnout,ballet turnout exercises,ballet turnout stretches,ballet turnout workout,ballet turnout tips,ballet turnout muscles,ballet turnout training,how to train turnout ballet,ballet dancer,ballet body,ballet workout,ballet exercises,KMorganworkout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments