Advertisement

ASMR - MOUTH SOUNDS AT 100% SENSITIVITY & INTENSITY ♡✨ (BRAIN MELTING😭)

ASMR - MOUTH SOUNDS AT 100% SENSITIVITY & INTENSITY ♡✨ (BRAIN MELTING😭) hey buttercups, 🌼 thank you for coming to relax with me. my goal is to make you feel good and simply make your day better 🌺 hugs! XO✨

follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok and Twitch:
🎀
couples instagram: 💋
🐦
✨💙
✨🌸
🎤🎧
patreon: 🧡

would you like to see me outside of ASMR ?
subscribe to my couples channel : 💋
MY BOYFRIENDS ASMR CHANNEL: JayYoung's ASMR ❤️❤️


Business Inquiries/Collabs: 💼
officialbatalasasmrmgmt@gmail.com

~ remember, you are loved...💕

asmr,videos,roleplay,relaxing,doing,your,makeup,hair,tapping,couples,batalas,asmr sleep,asmr relax,asmr tapping,asmr mouth sounds at 100% sensitivity,asmr mouth sounds,asmr intense mouth sounds,asmr sensitive mouth sounds,asmr super brain melting mouth sounds,asmr brain melting mouth sounds,asmr mouth sounds for sleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments