Advertisement

You usually ONLY SEE THE BIG BOYS doing THAT! 355lb|161kg bench press at 153lb|69kg bodyweight

You usually ONLY SEE THE BIG BOYS doing THAT! 355lb|161kg bench press at 153lb|69kg bodyweight Family: beginning to 3:33
Fitness: 3:34 to 16:48
Fishing: 16:49 to end

Team UFpwrLifters, thank you for your support. Giving these videos a thumbs up is so much appreciated as are your comments and dialogue below. You all motivate me to stay on top of this stuff as I try to grow my gym community by spreading positive vibes through meaningful interactions.

Re: title - Big weights are not only for big boys!

Feedback request:
-tell me about a time you “planted a seed and watched it grow” in the gym... what was the scenario, timeline and outcome?
-what do you think about the interaction with the older guy from the “by volume you’re the strongest guy in the gym” video? I am so happy how it turned out.
-was I being too blunt when I recommend Sian not try 325 that day? I don’t want to be a buzz kill. I think 315 was pretty hard and wanted him to go home confident. Lmk your thoughts.

Please share in the comments section about the feedback I requested above to keep this a helpful and engaging community.

I appreciate you being here and I look forward to making another video for you. If you’re interested in supporting the channel in other ways, check out my merchandise store at:

IG: UFpwrLifter
Business: UFpwrLifter@gmail.com
Merchandise: teespring.com/stores/UFpwrLifters-store

Weights,Gym,Cross fit,Energy,Motivation,Benching,Family,Fitness,Fun,Fishing,Drugs,Trt,Hgh,Fails,Funny,Kids,Children,Bedtime,Football,Gators,Proud,Dad,Interactions,Positive,Vibe,Community,Together,Mean,Atmosphere,Nice,Friendly,Stranger,Approach,Shy,Extrovert,Stress,Relief,Relieve,Pain,Tolerance,Love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments