Advertisement

PACKING FOR COLLEGE! pack with me for college move-in! | Ball State University

PACKING FOR COLLEGE! pack with me for college move-in! | Ball State University heyyy! PACK WITH ME FOR COLLEGE!! I'm moving back to school to live in an off-campus house with 5 girls!! SO FUN! time to pack up my life + move in! #backtoschool #collegevlog
MOVE IN VLOG WILL COME ON SUNDAY at 3pm eastern time! YAY
see ya on friday at 3pm EST with a PRODUCTIVE DAY IN MY LIFE!

PACKING FOR COLLEGE! pack with me for college move-in! | Ball State University

BACK TO SCHOOL 2020 VIDS SO FAR:
school supplies shopping:
school clothing haul:
dorm shopping pt 1:
another clothing haul:
whats in my backpack:
prepare for online classes with me:
--VIDS THAT ARE COMING SOON: move in vlog, room tour, college house tour, first day of class vlog, day in my lifes, AND MOREEEEEE!!

MY IMPORTANT LINKS:
⋒my website:
⋒ETSY PRESETS!
⋒amazon storefront

⋒INSTA: @juliakcrist


⋒ s o c i a l m e d i a ⋒
insta: juliakcrist

pinterest: juliakcrist

vsco: juliakcrist

tiktok: juliakcrist



⋒bingeworthy videos of mine:⋒
✰ APPLE PRODUCTS:

✰ PRODUCTIVITY!

✰ LIFESTYLE VIDS:

✰ COLLEGE:




⋒MY EQUIPMENT⋒
Paperlike Screen Protector:
Ring Light:
Vlog Camera (Canon M50):
Vlog Camera (Canon G7x) :
Camera:
My Tripod (Holds phone AND camera!):
Handheld Tripod:
Favorite SD Card:
My MacBook:

✰ DISCLAIMER: most links in this description are affiliate, which means that if you buy from my link, i will get a small percentage of the profit at NO EXTRA COST TO YOU!! it's a win win! thanks for supporting me :)



⋒⋒ MUSIC USED ⋒⋒
Music by Todd Carey - Wanna Love -
Music by Eric Reprid - Basement -


⋒⋒ FAQ's ⋒⋒
what do i edit with? final cut pro
how do i edit insta pics?
how old am i? 20
merch?

✰ business inquiries: juliakcrist@gmail.com ✰
sub count: 144,414


⋒ stick around and subscribe!! happy to see ya here:) ⋒
if you see this, comment "☀️"

packing for college,college packing vlog,college dorm haul,packing to move to college,what to pack for college,what im bringing to college,pack with me,pack with me for college,pack for college with me,college shopping vlog,how to pack for college,college move in day,college move in day vlog,packing for college 2020,college packing vlog 2020,julia k crist,college vlog,PACKING FOR COLLEGE! pack with me for college move-in! | Ball State University,

Post a Comment

0 Comments