Advertisement

My Embarassing Pool Story | Animated Stories | My Story Animated

My Embarassing Pool Story | Animated Stories | My Story Animated My Embarassing Pool Story

Welcome to WOA Story Time where you can find all kind of animated stories that was sent by thousand of people around the world. So if you have stories that you think is good to be animated. Send them to us here. woastorytime@s-connect.net

Hello, my name is Alex, by the way, it's not me. I'm here. And this is my crush image. He is Michael, who has just moved into the same class as me. To be honest, I completely fell in love with Mike at first sight. A warm, gallant and even handsome guy. Aaa, I can't control this feeling right now whenever I mention him. But I still confess to Mike just because it happened two days ago. The story is so embarrassing that I wish the ground would swallow me up.
I am going to tell you about the first time I met Mike. In my PE class, as usual, Demi-my best friend and I would linger around the basketball court to watch his boyfriend Nick playing football. Because she was my best friend, I couldn't help but wait with her. Demi used to tease me that if I had been usually here with her, I would meet the love of my life. Surely I didn't believe it until that fateful basketball flew towards me. Before I could panic, from somewhere did a tall friend, with his tanned skin, push the ball to me. My heart at that moment seemed to explode. I had never seen him before. When I was panicked, the boy made a sunny smile and asked me if I was okay. At that moment I did not know how to answer because of embarrassment. Demi saw that and said thank him for me. Only when he left I began to feel regret. Just like that, he had been running through my head all day.

Perhaps Mike and I have been destined like in the movies. The next day, my class had a new member, and unsuspiciously it was him who helped me with basketball. And from then on, I saw him every day, so love has kept growing. Demi advised me to say it out but I was afraid and the fear of unrequited lovers was hundreds of thousands.


#WOAstorytime #animatedstory #storytime #StoryTimeAnimated #DearDiary #mystoryanimated #actuallyhappened #sharemystory #realstories #RealLifeTalk #storyboothanimated #storybooth #meetmystory

WOA Story Time is a Channel about Woa Story Time, animated story, animation, story, short story, story time animated, actually happened, my story animated, real life stories, animated life stories, storybooth animated, real life talk, meet my story

Other Stories:
The Last Survivor | Animated Stories | My Story Animated



I Can't Feel Fear | Animated Stories | My Story Animated



Why Did I Get Kidnapped On My Birthday | Animated Stories | My Story Animated


I'm Poor but Pretending To Be Rich | Animated Stories | My Story Animated


I Was Dead and I Am A Zombie Now | Animated Stories | My Story Animated


I Am A Chef That Lost Her Taste | Animated Stories | My Story Animated


I Was Infected With Virus Outbreak | Animated Stories | My Story Animated


I Will Never Forgive What My Bestfriend Did To Me | Animated Stories | My Story Animated | My Story


I Am A Victim Of Racism Because Of Corona Virus | Animated Stories | My Story Animated

---------------
All episode is made under the use of animation technique created by Anima Crew and owned by SCONNECT CO., LTD., and licenced under Creative Commons Attribution.
Credits: Voiceover from

WOA Story Time,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,animated cartoons characters,animated films,stories,story,storytime,true stories,Animated Stories,my story time animated,story time animated,short story,reddit,storybooth animated,meet my story,animated story,embarassing story,pool story,awkward,relatable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments