Advertisement

My Birth Control Experience - the pill, implants, my regrets | viviannnv

My Birth Control Experience - the pill, implants, my regrets | viviannnv hi loves!
i asked you guys on instagram if i should do a video on my birth control experience so here it is! this is probably the longest vid ive ever done but i wanted to be as thorough and helpful as i could!

*below are time stamps and an outline of the pros and cons i explain throughout the video!

DISCLAIMER: please consult with a healthcare professional with any questions you have to find what's best for you! i'm obviously not a doctor and everything i say in this video is based off my own experience and EVERYONE will have a DIFFERENT experience since everyone's body is different. I just wanted to help give insight and share what I have done and gone through personally! (:

*WHEN AND WHY I STARTED TAKING BIRTH CONTROL 2:05 **

*THE PILL 3:52 **
i took the pill to regulate my period from the age of 12 to 18
PROS:
-got rid of my period
-it didn't help/worsen my skin (for some it helps with acne)
CONS:
-only 91% effective (99% if used perfectly)
-you have to take it daily

** THE IUD IMPLANT 9:00 **
a t-shaped flexible device inserted into the uterus that releases a hormone that prevents pregnancy. I had the Skyla IUD from when I was 18-21

PROS:
-lasts for 3 years
-no period, minimal spotting
-over 99% effective

CONS
-painful insertion process
-rare but possible complications since it is inserted into your uterus

**MY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE with a MALE DOCTOR and GETTING MY IUD OUT 16:15 **

**ARM IMPLANT (NEXPLANON) 19:18 **
PROS:
-painless insertion
-lasts for 3 years
-no effect on skin/weight

CONS:
-MOOD SWINGS
-dark bruising that lasted for a month
-constant spotting (could be because of my previous irregular period history)

** WHY I DECIDED TO GET MY ARM IMPLANT TAKEN OUT 26:57 **

read more about:
the pill:
iud implant:
arm implant:

MY PINTEREST (where I get all my decor ideas):

LETS BE FRIENDS!
instagram: @viviannn_v
twitter: @viviannnv
snapchat : viviannn_v
Pinterest
Spotify

follow jasper and beau!! IG: @jasper_corgi

FREE MONAAY!

$40 OFF airbnb : www.airbnb.com/c/vivianv319

-$40 OFF a HelloFresh order CODE" VIVVOF" OR click here :

Free Uber Ride with code: "vivianv42"

LYFT discount code "viviannnv"

$100 OFF Postmates with code "g8ppc"

birth control,

Post a Comment

0 Comments