Advertisement

Making an attempt is better than doing nothing at all.

Making an attempt is better than doing nothing at all. Super Blood Blue Moon - There was an attempt.
Woke up at 4am to get out and try to capture the epic SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON,... but Portland had other plans. Pretty predictably in the winter, Portland was covered in low-hanging clouds. Not even a hint of the bright moon was visible through the overcast sky from Mt. Tabor.

The lesson here is that life is an adventure, and just getting UP and getting OUT is half the battle. Not every adventure leads to a special treasure. We're not treasure hunting; we're experience hunting. The journey IS our artifact.

Exercise your happiness.

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

My Camera:
My wide angle lens:
My 35mm lil guy:
My Nifty Fifty(-five):
My MACRO 90mm:
My favorite LED light:
My gimbal:
My travel tripod:
My Camera Cage:
On-Camera Mic:
My Awesome Drone:

Explore my entire KIT (with my thoughts on each item!):

failure,making attempt,its all about the journey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments