Advertisement

Loved With Your Love | The Music Freaks Original Song | GCMV (Gacha Club)

Loved With Your Love | The Music Freaks Original Song | GCMV (Gacha Club) Rival x Arc North - Loved With Your Love (with Robbie Rosen)
Listen to Loved With Your Love:

I hope you enjoyed this music video of the official Loved With Your Love TMF song! I had to pull an all-nighter to finish this =w= In case you're wondering, I will be using this song in the series of courrse (you'll find out in which episode in due time~), but for now I have made just the music video! Feel free to theorise how you think this will tie into the series.

Thank you to @BritishNinja for assisting me with the outro lip sync when I had too much on my plate TwT go give him a sub, he's desperate

@Arc North:




@Rival:




My Socials:
Instagram:
Second channel:
Discord Server:

gacha life,gacha club,rosyclozy,rozyclosy,rosyclosy,rozyclozy,gcmv,gacha club music video,the music freaks,loved with your love,arc north,rival,musical,gacha series,gacha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments