Advertisement

DMing Simmers To Pick My Build!

DMing Simmers To Pick My Build! Hi there! Today we are doing something different! I asked 6 simmers what kind of house I should build and here's the result! 💜

Original video by hiphiprenee:

Simmers in this video:
Devon Bumpkin:
MissSimReno:
XUrbanSimsX:
Plumbella:
OshinSims:
Simproved:

Gallery ID: paulpancake

My name is Paul and I am a 21 year old YouTuber + Twitch Streamer from Berlin, Germany! I Mostly play and build in The Sims 4. My English is not always on point, but most of my viewers thankfully are forgiving about that. My videos and streams are always family friendly. Feel free to check out my other social platforms down below!⤵️

🎮Twitch:
🥞Twitter:
📷Instagram:
💬Discord:

Business inquiries: contact@paulpancake.com

The Sims 4,sims,sims 4,house,build,speedbuild,architect,architecture,let's play,deligracy,james turner,lilsimsie,Sims 4 Tiny Living,Tiny Living,Tiny House,Starter House,cheap,beautiful,cute,pinterest,Debug,Suburban,mod,family home,basegame,plumbella,xurbansimsx,simlicy,challenge,The Sims 4 Snowy Escape,winter,snowy,family,big home,modern,japanese,japan,snowy escape,snow,asian,vacation,apartment,townhome,townhouse,city,small,tiny,simmers,celebrities,celebrity,famous,micro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments