Advertisement

Christmas World Cup - Marble Race - Countries That Celebrate Christmas Officially

Christmas World Cup - Marble Race - Countries That Celebrate Christmas Officially Hello everyone and welcome to my last video for 2019, it has really been a great experience being able to do this and entertain you guys, I'd like to wish Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year, thank you so much for all the support you've given me :D

Anyways this video is a little World Cup I decided to make for you guys, I hope you enjoy it, it took me a lot more than what I expected but here it is finally!

This is a Christmas marble race and there are 165 countries that celebrate Christmas officially as a public holiday so all of them will race for victory.

I wish you all the best of luck and thanks for watching! Please consider leaving a like and subscribing!

==================================
Music (In Order)
==================================
Jens Kiilstofte - Fire Within


Topher Mohr & Alex Elena - Hot Heat


JJD - Particles


Jens Kiilstofte - After Dark


Tobu - Lightness


Jens Kiilstofte - Aduro


Invisible - Vibe Tracks


Lock Chords - Astray


Universal - Vibe Tracks

Marble,Race,Countries,Country,Algodoo,Flag,Flags,Who,Celebrates,Celebrate,Christmas,Which,Holidays,Special,Video,World,Cup,2019,2020,New Year,Holiday,Where,Season,Winter,Map,Official,Officially,That,

Post a Comment

0 Comments