Advertisement

Alabama - There's No Way (Official Video)

Alabama - There's No Way (Official Video) Alabama's official music video for 'There's No Way'. Click to listen to Alabama on Spotify:

As featured on Greatest Hits Vol. II. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Alabama
Mountain Music:
High Cotton:
Song Of The South:

More great Country videos here:

Follow Alabama
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Alabama on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

As I lay by your side and hold you tonight
I want you to understand,
This love that I feel is so right and so real,
I realize how lucky I am.
And should you ever wonder if my love is true,
There's something that I want to make clear to you.

There's no way I can make it without you,
There's no way that I'd even try.
If I had to survive without you in my life,
I know I wouldn't last a day.
Oh babe, there's no way.

It means so much to me whenever I see
That 'wanting me look' in your eyes.
I don't know how I could do without
Holding you close every night.
I've waited so long just to have you to hold.
Now that I've got you,
I'll never let go.

#Alabama #TheresNoWay #Vevo

acoustic,there's no way official music video,music,there's no way official video,hd,vevo,song of the south,official,she and i,dixieland delight,download,karaoke,remix,the closer you get,lyrics,forty hour week,official video,cover,there's no way live,mountain music,alabama,Sony,there's no way,music video,there's no way karaoke,there's no way lyrics,angels among us,single,album,live,high cotton,hq,Alabama,Country,Alabama There's No Way,Alabama Vevo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments