Advertisement

5 Things I Learned About Losing Everything | Financial Ruin | Flat Broke at Fifty

5 Things I Learned About Losing Everything | Financial Ruin | Flat Broke at Fifty #personalfinance #flatbrokeatfifty #financialruin

In this video I talk about the five main things I learned after I lost everything and how I have been able to keep going and ending up on Youtube.

I talk about it a bit more in the blog post at


Here’s the video I mentioned in this video that goes into more details about How I Got Here


Also I’m sorry about the audio. I know I need a microphone but I don’t have any funds for one yet so I’m just going to speak up a bit more. I’m very softly spoken so I feel like I’m yelling :)


More on the Channel:

How Much Money Do I Need to Retire


Why Retirement is Important


More on the Blog at Flat Broke At Fifty

Follow on Facebook

Follow on Instagram @flatbrokefifty

Follow me on twitter @strictly member since 2006

flat broke at fifty,financial ruin,flat broke at 50,recovering from financial ruin,5 things I've learned,five lessons from being broke,how to recover from losing everything,personal finance,finance in your fifties,finance in your 50's,fabulous 50s,

Post a Comment

0 Comments