Advertisement

The Quest for England - I Needed a Van, So I Bought One!

The Quest for England - I Needed a Van, So I Bought One! Richard Suggett and I have travelled up north to an undisclosed location (away from the Covid lockdowns!) and I have bought a van for exploring the country and making exciting videos. I can even take a snooze in it. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THE BALD EXPLORER
My videos are funded by people like you. If you enjoy them, please help me make more:

Visit to become a patron.
Or make a one off donation
------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQUIPMENT USED IN MY PRODUCTIONS

Canon D200 :
Zoom Field Recorder F1 :
GoPro Hero 8:
Zoom H4n:

walks in england,heritage,bald explorer,richard vobes,walking videos,history,exploring,quest for england,van,camper van,buying a van,transit van,sleep in a van,live in a van,i bought a van,

Post a Comment

0 Comments