Advertisement

mess around in a dance studio with me! (blackpinks new album, itzy, bts, and more)

mess around in a dance studio with me! (blackpinks new album, itzy, bts, and more) Come with me as I mess around for a couple hours in a dance studio! Please pay VERY close attention to the statement I read at the beginning. Also really sorry for not posting in so long :( blame standardized testing.

Thank you so much for watching this video!! :)

adios for now,
dina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

instagram: dina_hashash
spotify: DinaHashash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music:
WANNABE - ITZY
ICY - ITZY
Not Shy - ITZY
Dynamite - BTS
More and More - TWICE
Fancy - TWICE
Pretty Savage - BLACKPINK
Crazy Over You - BLACKPINK
CHERRY - ITZY

blackpink,Blackpink's new album,dance studio,dancer,kpop,kpop dance choreography,kpop dancing,bts,bts dynamite dance,twice,itzy not shy,itzy wannabe dance,wannabe shoulder dance,korean dance,dance vlog,comedy vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments