Advertisement

Mc college news নিয়ে ফেসবুকে আমার পোস্ট - Haters রা করছে negative publicity

Mc college news নিয়ে ফেসবুকে আমার পোস্ট - Haters রা করছে negative publicity About this video:
mc college news নিয়ে ফেসবুকে আমার পোস্ট - haters রা করছে negative publicity
It's a facebook live video. I just uploaded it now on my youtube channel. watch till end otherwise you can't understand.

About me:
Hello everyone,I am Rumana Afrin (Youtuber/Ex & First Dj of Sylhet)
Thanks for watching my video, I'm from Sylhet, Bangladesh. I want to Represent my city (Sylhet) all over the world. That's all I want. I love making videos on different topics, I love to eat, travel, and shopping. So, whatever I do, wherever I go, I just turn on my camera & try to share it with my viewers.
If you like my video, give a thumbs up and comment below. I also make sponsors/promotional video. Contact me for sponsor.

Instagram:


Twitter:


My Facebook page:


My business E-mail:
Rumanaa947@gmail.com

Some of my works:
1)

2)

3)


Like|Comment|Share

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon for more updates.

Thank You.


#ফেসবুক #লাইভ #এমসিকলেজ #mccollegenews #sylhetmccollege

mc college news,mc college sylhet,mc college rape,haters রা করছে negative publicity,sylhet mc college news,sylhet mc college,facebook live video,rape news sylhet,rape news bangladesh,afrins lifestyle studio,afrin sylhet,rumana afrin,sylhet bangladesh,mc college news নিয়ে ফেসবুকে আমার পোস্ট,mc college sylhet admission,mc college sylhet admission 2020,mc college,এম সি কলেজ সিলেট,সিলেট এমসি কলেজে,ফেসবুক লাইভ,সিলেট নিউজ,live news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments