Advertisement

answering your assumptions about me (scary)

answering your assumptions about me (scary) hi here is the assumption video. i answered your assumptions about me from my instagram! if you wanna ever be involved in one of these q&a type videos make sure you check out and follow my instagram @Jessick ok cool have a great day bye hope u enjoyed

LIVESTREAMS


SOCIALS
❥Instagram:
❥Twitter:
❥Snapchat: add "lemonstealingg"
❥Discord:
_______________________________________________

OPENING MY DMS DRUNK:

JESSICK BAKES CUPCAKES:

MY 2018 SETUP TOUR:

_______________________________________________


#Jessick #Assumptions

Jessick,answering your assumptions about me,answering your assumptions,assumptions,instagram assumptions,litomatoma,instagram questions,question and answer,qna,q&a,funny,litomatoma jessick,litomatomajessick,entertainment,instagram,answering assumptions,answering assumptions about us,questions and answers,pokimane assumption,litomatoma girl,jessick pubg,sssniperwolf q&a,girl gamer,telling my secrets,spilling my secrets,assumption,im watching among us rn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments