Advertisement

Addressing A FALSE Allegation And YES I Will Be Suing Those Involved

Addressing A FALSE Allegation And YES I Will Be Suing Those Involved 🐦
⭐️Follow Me On Instagram:
👩🏼‍🎨 My Patreon:
-----------------------------

I'm extremely upset. Someone has come out with a completely fabricated accusation to try and hurt my channel and community. It is about my departure from Gamestop. I have started legal proceedings. Based around proof of damages. Everything in this video was approved by my legal team.

*Since posting this the person that made the allegation has changed their story several times and now is claiming to have "interviewed me?" This is not a person I have ever talked to or met before.

My streaming schedule on youtube. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 8PM CST.

My Socials:
✔️
✔️
✔️

✔️Discord:


✔️Check out EWIN RACING:


Use the code "CAMELOT" to get 20% off your order!

Send me stuffs:
💌PO Box 1013
Madison, AL 35758-9998

👕Don't forget to pick up your CodyStop or Egg Merch:


Also Hana for the art and thumb and filming:


#camelot331 #camelot

Gamestop,why I left 11 years,why I left gamestop,gamestop 11 years,working at gamestop,Gamestop Closing,Camelot331,gamestop corporate,Gamestop store closing,gamestop closing,gamestop in 2020,gamestop be like,camelot,Gamestop HR,Gamestop Pre-orders,playstation 5,ps5,xbox,xbox series x,ps5 pre order,xbox pre order,gamestop scalping,gamestop employees scalping,false allegations,camelot331 false allegations,allegations,false accusations,accusations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments